I'm so excited to share with you all, all the little, weird and fun things I carry with me daily. See below for all of my necessities!
1. This bag from Foley + Corinna Trifecta Backpack in Nymeria is mai go to bag for the fall. The fur gives that extra touch of cozy ,and it can quickly shift to a backpack for handsfree holiday shopping. Shop it here.
2. A lint roller. You are seriously in dusty danger if you don't carry one of these with you. You don’t want split ends, dog hair and dust cramping your style before a date, dinner or simple shopping trip with the girls. Pick these up at any drug store!
3. Samsung NX Mini Smart Camera with 9mm Lens (Mint) and MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Case, Bag for Samsung NX Mini with 9mm Lens Kit in baby blue. I first learned of this cam when I was out having dinner with my friends and bloggers @songofstyle and @songdani. Everyone's hands were yucky from crab and lobster, so imagine my surprise when Dani flipped the camera screen back to reveal a selfie opportunity with no other help needed to take the pic. Snap! I got a fun pic of the night and went online to buy this cam asap. Thanks Samsung (and Dani!). Get it here.
4. If I ever met the creator of KIND Bars, I think I would seriously kiss them on the lips. Not only are these things good for you, but they taste hella amazing. You can always find one of these in mai bag because I’m always hungry! Pick them up at any Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, grocery store - they’re everywhere!
5. Repeat after me: nothing is more of a turn off than bad breath.
6. Chocolate for those desperate times aka your body telling you that your period is coming. #Necessary
7. Everyone should smell scentsational, so I suggest carrying a roll on essence that has a fresh, sexy scent like these from Jo Malone. Behind the ears, along the collarbone...Don't miss the makeout spot ladies.
8. Being on the go means shaking a lot of hands and being in unfamiliar, sometimes dirty places (sorry LA, you are beautiful but yuck.) Hand sanitizer prevents diseases people!
9. Mai Samsung Galaxy 5S Extra Battery Kit - an absolute life saver. I'm always on mai phone taking calls, answering emails, texting my besties and I ALWAYS run out of battery. These things are worth the investment, I promise! Get one of you own by following this link.
10. Most importantly, mai Samsung Galaxy S6 in Gold. Who follows me on Instagram? I lalaLOVE social media and I couldn’t do it without mai phone. All gold everything people!
I want to see what you carry in your bag! Tag me, @TheJeannieMai on Instagram and use the hashtag #WhatsInMaiBag.